mah peepz

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tohou Motion Picture [2011]

Touhou has its own movie coming out? First an anime(which has only like one friggin episode) gets released and as were waiting for the long awaited second episode of it, I came across what seems to be a movie about Touhou. It looks interesting and I think its better animated/drawn then the anime thats in progress. I don't know much about the movie but if you do please comment below


Touhou Anime Motion Picture ~Second Curtain~ PV2








5 comments:

  1. Kinda weird they would make one episode then jump into a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what happens to the movie. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. normally more into bleach and that kinda stuff but this looks kind of cute. i'll def check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I'm actually 1/4th Japanese, the extent of my Japanese animation knowledge ends at around Totoro haha

    ReplyDelete